DuckStation DuckStation is an simulator/emulator of the Sony PlayStation(TM)/PS1 console, focusing on playability, speed, and long-term maintainability. The goal is to be as accurate as possible while maintaining high performance.
DuckStation supports both 32-bit and 64-bit ARM devices. However, due to it being a more accurate emulator, hardware requirements can be moderate. If you have a 32-bit ARM device, please do not expect the emulator to perform well – you will need at least a 1.5GHz CPU for good performance.
A “BIOS” ROM image is required to to start the emulator and to play games. A ROM image is not provided with the emulator for legal reasons, you should dump this from your own console using Caetla or other means.
1. Install and run the app for the first time.
2. Add game directories by hitting the + icon and selecting a directory. The directories must be on your internal or external storage, when selecting the directory tap the ︙(overflow) button on the top right and ensure “Show Internal Storage” is checked, then tap the menu button and select your device name or SD card.
3. Tap a game to start. When you start a game for the first time it will prompt you to import a BIOS image.
Duck icon by icons8: https://icons8.com/icon/74847/duck
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. This project is not affiliated in any way with Sony Interactive Entertainment.
* Improve performance for OpenGL on Mali GPUs
* Fix graphical errors when dual-source blending is unsupported (Mali GPUs)
* Fix software renderer output on Adreno GPUs
* Add graphical save state selector
* Add manual path entry for game directories
* Fix analog stick mapping for some controllers
* Add Russian and Spanish translations
app id = com.github.stenzek.duckstation
|App Name||DuckStation v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 626 )|
Copyright© 2020 DlModfile